2x FP50 World Champion (2021, 2022)
I’m a year-round competitive disc golf player, podcast co-host and segment contributor on The Ladies of the Chains women’s disc golf podcast, (on extended hiatus, but it could be coming back soon) YouTube commentator, and “content creator.” (Which is a fancy way to say “I make videos and put them on the internet.”)
Check out my YouTube channel here: YouTube channel.
I keep a public archive of Coach Nova’s Red-Hot Tip-Top Tips (as featured on the Ladies of the Chains Podcast) here: CNRHTTT archive.
I’m a life-long athlete, and have always been involved in some organized competitive sport or another, including baseball, basketball, track (mile and two mile), cross-country running (5k), fencing (where I obtained USFA certification as a coach), road running, USMS swimming, and tennis.
Most recently I set aside competitive tennis playing and started playing disc golf in the spring of 2015. From the start, previously-learned athletic skills paid big dividends in disc golf. I hit the ground running, already fit, and armed with a good understanding of graceful and explosive footwork, the backhand throwing motion, and the importance of following through.
- PUTTING PUTTER: Electron Anode
- THROWING PUTTERS: Neutron Watt, Neutron Particle, Neutron Proxy, and Electron Atom.
- MIDRANGES: Neutron Matrix, Neutron Hex, Neutron Uplink, and Neutron Paradox
- FAIRWAY: Proton Crave, Fission Crave, Neutron Servo, Neutron Resistor, Neutron Ascend
- DRIVER: Fission Wave, Neutron Trace, and Fission Octane
- ROLLERS: Fission Wave
- YOLO MAXIMUM YEET DRIVER: Plasma Octane
- OTHER GREAT DISCS: Deflector (utility), Neutron Lift, Neutron Tesla