Disc Golf Wholesale Opportunities
Wholesale Order Form
Order Form for both GYRO®-Enhanced brands, MVP Disc Sports and Axiom Discs and our solomold brand Streamline Discs
Email to email@example.com
Call 844-MVP-DISC (844-687-3472) for personalized assistance
Please download a new Order Form for each order to get the latest releases and availability.
Wholesale Discs, Bags, Baskets, & Accessories
We offer wholesale pricing to any stores, organizations, or event-runners looking to buy golf discs, bags, baskets, and accessories in bulk. The minimum quantity for a wholesale order is 32 discs and can include an assortment of different models and plastic types from MVP Disc Sports, Axiom Discs and Streamline Discs. Axiom Discs and Streamline Discs are distributed by MVP Disc Sports and these brands may be combined for superior selection, and offer more variety in small order volumes.
The Wholesale Order Form consists of all available products and is updated often with new products.
To place a wholesale order, you may complete the order form and email it firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, orders can be provided by phone/fax at 844-MVP-DISC (844-687-3472).
Multi-Foil Custom Disc Stamping
We also offer high precision multi-foil custom disc stamping for artwork of your own design. The minimum quantity for a custom stamp order is 150 golf discs. The Custom Disc Stamping document has further information, instructions, design specifications, etc. It is important that you review this document prior to submitting custom stamp orders, so that we can offer a higher quality stamp and faster turnaround time.
Event Runners, contact us well in advance of your event for fundraising opportunities!
What sets MVP Disc Sports and Axiom Discs apart from the rest, and each other?
MVP Disc Sports is the leader of disc golf technology. As the originator of GYRO® Overmold Technology, a seamless two-part molding process unmatched by any other manufacturer in disc golf, MVP Disc Sports produces premium discs with unique flight enhancements backed by simple physics. Six main plastic types are currently offered by MVP and we are always looking for more ways to improve:
- Neutron Black GYRO® rim Grippy opaque plastic core
- Proton Black GYRO® rim Translucent candy plastic core Soft blend available in select Putters
- Plasma Metallic sheen on core plastic Semi-gummy, grippy flex polymer Highly durable premium blend “Color-shift” tones in select color options
- Eclipse Proton Glow-in-the-dark / white GYRO® rim Translucent candy Proton core Soft blend available in select Putters
- Fission Ultra-lightweight core Imperceptible microbubbles Improved durability over competition Light throwing weight with substantial feel
- Electron Tactile boutique blends for superb grip Designed to wear slowly with use Added glide and neutral flight with wear Also available in soft flexibility for putters
The MVP Disc Sports lineup includes Putt & Approach, Midrange, Fairway Driver, and Distance Driver models (see all), for a variety of complete disc set solutions. Beginners, advancing players, and experts can each build a well-rounded set of discs with MVP.
Axiom Discs is the leader of disc golf style. Taking MVP’s GYRO® Overmold Technology to its aesthetic extreme, Axiom Discs produces stunning dual-color discs with a look and finish unmatched by any other brand in disc golf, further enhanced with special editions and guest artists. Five main plastic types are currently offered by Axiom:
- Neutron Vivid color GYRO® rim options Grippy opaque plastic core Soft blend available in select Putters
- Proton Vivid color GYRO® rim options Translucent candy plastic core Soft blend available in select Putters
- Plasma Vivid Color GYRO® rim and Metallic sheen on core plastic Semi-gummy.
- Eclipse Vivid color GYRO® rim and Glow-in-the-dark core with a grippy flex polymer.
- Electron Candy Color’s and Tactile boutique blends for superb grip designed to wear slowly
The fast-expanding Axiom Discs lineup includes Putt & Approach, Midrange, Fairway, and Distance Driver models (see all), offering a well-balanced core setup. Beginners, advancing players, and experts can each build a solid set of discs with Axiom, and may further supplement with MVP models. Axiom models are not duplicated in the MVP lineup, and vice versa. Axiom models often fall in between the characteristics of MVP models, or in some cases offer a similar flight with a different feel, as in a shallow vs. deep putter grip.
Streamline Discs is a new company from the minds behind MVP Disc Sports. Disc golf is about advancing the disc, and with Streamline Discs we will advance the art of solo-mold discs.
For seven years we’ve been making far more complex discs than the competition, literally doing twice as much production per disc, all while keeping prices matched with the other guys. We’ve had to build the industry’s best order automation systems at MVP Distribution HQ to meet those prices.
- Neutron Grippy opaque plastic with a wide selection of colors.
- Proton High durability and translucent candy plastic core.
- Plasma Various metallic, colorshift, or pearlescent colors and extra durable like Proton.
- Electron Tactile boutique blends for superb grip. Designed to wear slowly with use.
Now with the streamlined efficiency we’ve built, we can produce a classic single piece disc (what we call a solo-mold) that’s molded better than the best out there, we can stamp it standard with 3-foil stock artwork, and we’re still able to beat the price of anyone out there.
MVP Circuit Events proudly offers a wide selection of event packages uniquely suited to the needs of tournament directors and event organizers. This ‘ Tournament In a Box’ will connect your players with premium MVP and Axiom discs, special releases, and possible prototypes before the stock release.
- Circuit Challenge is an event designed to promote disc golf to new players, introduce players to the MVP Disc Sports brand and products, and serve as a gathering for existing MVP Fans.
- Winter Series will Keep your game sharp during the winter months, featuring a two-disc player pack in our Electron plastic.
- Space Race is designed to be a fast-paced, no holds barred, race to the chains. This event can be structured with shorter tees, alternate basket placements, or even extra baskets to increase the chances of those glorious Aces! Make the event your own by allowing one or two shots from the tee or other course rules, and may the most aces win!
- MVP Vs. Axiom is similar to the “Circuit Challenge”, but players can choose either an MVP or Axiom themed player pack. This offers players more options to strategize with and compete head to head with new plastic from their favorite brands.
Our Philosophy on Release Dates
All MVP and Axiom new product releases are accompanied by a no-sale-before date, typically Midnight Eastern on a Friday. This allows us to ship to dealers prior to the release, with the goal being that any MVP or Axiom dealer can stock a new release on its release day, without losing sales to other dealers with a geographical shipping advantage. This is standard practice in many industries and we aim to support disc golf retailers with this policy. New releases are typically announced two weeks prior to release in a Dealer Newsletter, and Pre-Release Wholesale Orders placed within the first week of availability can ship early enough to be on shelves on release day.
Looking for Rates?
Contact email@example.com for wholesale rates and further information about the wholesale program.