Meet the tallest female disc golfer in the world, at 6’4″ (1,93m) tall.
I am the current FP50 (pro women aged 50+) World Champion as of August 7th, 2021.
I’m a year-round competitive disc golf player, podcast co-host and segment contributor on The Ladies of the Chains women’s disc golf podcast, YouTube commentator, video producer, and when I can find the time, a stinky pond diver, returning lost discs to grateful owners!
Check out my YouTube channel here: YouTube channel.
I keep a public archive of Coach Nova’s Red-Hot Tip-Top Tips (as featured on the Ladies of the Chains Podcast) here: CNRHTTT archive.
I’m a life-long athlete, and have always been involved in some organized competitive sport or another, including baseball and softball, basketball, soccer, track (mile and two mile), cross-country running (5k), fencing (where I learned to be a coach), road running, USMS swimming, and tennis.
Most recently I set aside competitive tennis playing and started playing disc golf in the spring of 2015. By that November I had already gone pro, solely motivated by the desire to compete in Pro Masters Worlds the following summer in nearby Emporia, Kansas.
From the start, previously-learned athletic skills paid big dividends in disc golf. I hit the ground running, already fit, and armed with a good understanding of graceful and explosive footwork, the backhand throwing motion, and the importance of following through.
- PUTTING PUTTER: Electron Anode
- THROWING PUTTERS: Neutron Particle, Neutron Proxy, and Electron Atom.
- MIDRANGES: Neutron Matrix and Neutron Reactor
- FAIRWAY: Proton Crave, Neutron Servo, Neutron Resistor, Neutron Drift, Proton Drift
- DRIVER: Neutron Trace and Proton Photon
- ROLLERS: Plasma Catalyst
- YOLO MAXIMUM YEET DRIVER: Plasma Octane
- OTHER GREAT DISCS: Eclipse Deflector (utility), Neutron Lift, Neutron Tesla