The Black Hole™ Portal is PDGA Approved at the Championship level, making it eligible for all PDGA events. The Portal is officially good enough to decide disc golf's world champion!
MVP Disc Sports was founded in 2010 with the mission of growing disc golf by producing high-tech premium discs. Utilizing patent-pending GYRO™ Overmold Technology, MVP has established itself as the Leader of Disc Golf Technology.
GYRO™ Overmold Technology is made possible with a dual-polymer concept that allows the central core to be molded with a different material than the outer rim. This Overmold design allows the outer rim to be comprised of a heavier material than the inside central core thereby creating an enhanced gyroscopic effect when spin is imparted on the disc. The gyroscopic effect stabilizes the disc's flight and helps it better maintain its angular momentum to produce straighter, longer, and more accurate results.
This new, innovative GYRO™ Overmold Technology is a tremendous leap for revolutionizing the sport of disc golf.
Our latest development is Fission™ Microbubble Technology, which pairs an ultralight core with the same GYRO™ overmold as its Neutron counterpart, while maintaining a total weight in the light 150g & 160g classes.
MVP Disc Sports golf disc models:
- Photon stable-overstable distance driver
- Wave stable-understable distance driver
- Motion overstable distance driver
- Tesla stable-overstable distance driver
- Inertia stable-understable distance driver
- Impulse understable distance driver
- Shock overstable fairway driver
- Volt stable-overstable fairway driver
- Amp stable-understable fairway driver
- Resistor overstable fairway driver
- Servo stable-overstable fairway driver
- Switch stable-understable fairway driver
- Vector stable-overstable midrange
- Axis straight-stable midrange
- Tensor overstable midrange
- Tangent straight-stable midrange
- Ion stable-overstable putt & approach
- Anode straight-stable putt & approach
- Atom straight-stable putt & approach