Plasma Plastic is the latest secret development from MVP Disc Sports, combining our high standards of performance and visual appeal. Plasma has a stunning metallic sheen, even color-shifting in select color options. The grip is a semi-gummy blend in between our Soft and standard firmness for Neutron plastic. We are able to dial in the balance of flat or domed flight plates, lending extra glide to driver and midrange models, while preserving a typical flat plate on putters like the Ion.
To commemorate this first release of Plasma, for a limited time we are offering First Run Plasma Premier Ions. The distinguishing feature of this edition will be a holographic silver foil stamp, with the same artwork as the production Plasma Ion.
MVP Disc Sports was founded in 2010 with the mission of growing disc golf by producing high-tech premium discs. Utilizing patent-pending GYRO™ Overmold Technology, MVP has established itself as the Leader of Disc Golf Technology.
GYRO™ Overmold Technology is made possible with a dual-polymer concept that allows the central core to be molded with a different material than the outer rim. This Overmold design allows the outer rim to be comprised of a heavier material than the inside central core thereby creating an enhanced gyroscopic effect when spin is imparted on the disc. The gyroscopic effect stabilizes the disc's flight and helps it better maintain its angular momentum to produce straighter, longer, and more accurate results.
This new, innovative GYRO™ Overmold Technology is a tremendous leap for revolutionizing the sport of disc golf.
MVP Disc Sports golf disc models:
- Motion overstable distance driver
- Tesla stable-overstable distance driver
- Inertia stable-understable distance driver
- Impulse understable distance driver
- Shock overstable fairway driver
- Volt stable-overstable fairway driver
- Amp stable-understable fairway driver
- Resistor overstable fairway driver
- Servo stable-overstable fairway driver
- Switch stable-understable fairway driver
- Vector stable-overstable midrange
- Axis straight-stable midrange
- Tensor overstable midrange
- Tangent straight-stable midrange
- Ion stable-overstable putt & approach
- Anode straight-stable putt & approach